Monday, September 17, 2007
what am i doing?!!?

??? how did i end up blogging? HAHA! i always tell my friends, "im not the blogging type!", but yet, here i am, typing my first post. what's happening!??! LOL! don't worry, i am still who i was. what kept me from blogging was that i didnt like the idea of having my life being read openly by any tom dick or harry - or susan, mary or jane. whatever. LOL. anyway, im having this blog up not because im going to start posting about things that are happening in my life, but more like a radio channel - to share with my fellow friends songs (and occasionally videos) that i like, and sometimes these songs tell you a lot about what i feel. also sometimes sharing revelations that i get from God. :]

so friend, if you think you'll start knowing me more by reading my blog, im sorry, you'll have to call me to chat in order to achieve that. :] but you'll get to listen to songs here that i can relate to though! :]

alright, thats it for my first post.


On 9/17/2007 04:12:00 PM, Reid- let go.