Tuesday, September 18, 2007
close this chapter - and lay your armor down

alright, my first ever music post. recently, i been listening to this song - "Don't wait by Dashboard Confessional". I'll put up both the song and video - how's that for the first post? ;) LOL... kidding..
anyway, here's the video. enjoy!



I like the way they play around with time in this video. Waiting for something that you don't know the outcome of, and your life will just pass you by. so instead of waiting, why not do something useful with your time? Let Go and let God... "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all that you desire shall be added unto you.." I still have faith for the things that I desire and want, but there's a time and season for everything - it's just not the time now.

trusting in God wholeheartedly, i know things will work out just fine for us. :]]



On 9/18/2007 12:04:00 AM, Reid- let go.