Saturday, September 22, 2007
Sowing & Reaping part 2

LOL! I didn't expect that there will be a part 2 to this, but today as I finished up the report for my officer, he blessed me with another $50! OMGoodness! I hope that there's part 3 and 4 and so on...like a whole Sowing and Reaping Saga will be GREAT! - You know, like Star Wars.. LOL!! :D

I'm so blessed this week - let me see.. $50 on sunday, $50 on monday, $100 on wednesday, $50 today. thats a total of $250 this week! LOL! more than half of my NS pay!
Indeed when He said, "my Word will by no means fade away", it is so true. What God said WILL come to pass - i've always believed that, this week the verse became so real.

I'm reminded of this verse this time as I listened to the featured song,

10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the LORD of hosts,
“ If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.”

I really love this song - it not only sings of what God wants me to do, but it also expresses what i want to tell Him. So...this song may be here for some time, bare with it yea - anyway its nice! haha! :D


On 9/22/2007 12:24:00 AM, Reid- let go.