Sunday, September 30, 2007
grow grOW GROW!

This week's been a rather busy week for me though I'm on my last week of MC. Been designing my website and trying to find a suitable writer to hire and write contents for me. Thank God I was able to find one without having to spend a bomb and thank God I have a brother who knows a load about computer and internet stuff! haha! I pestered him a great deal this week regarding my website. :P Sorry shane! :]]

Had a mid-autmn festival celebration with some of my members on monday night. It was fun! just a normal, no agenda kind of fellowship. We made a N266 piece of art together. wanted to post the pictures here initially, but I haven't got them. It'll be up soon! :]

Grrr! I'm going back to camp on monday....end of my so called "holidays" haha!! anyway, its been a life changing 2months of MC. I've grown a lot this 2 months, and im sure God will use me mightily back in camp! :]]



-Letter to God-

You are my freedom to give, You are the reason to believe. Where will I be right now if You had not found me 4 years ago? Probablly still struggling for a little self-esteem?

Without You, I would not have done so much, been so far. Looking back at all the things that I've done with You, I'm grateful for Your grace that brought me here. This is just the beginning though, I know a greater journey lies ahead of me. and I thank you for that!


Thank you for teaching me about tithing and giving - it really opened up the windows of blessing in my life! I know, if I want more growth, keep sowing, keep waiting, and in due season I will reap. :]] Seed, Time and Harvest.
I'm sorry sometimes I've been unfaithful in the things You've place in my hands, and I'm just so amazed how everytime You are so forgiving when I apologize. And You always still dare to trust me again.

I love You, YES, I do... but still, teach me how to love like You have loved me. Open up my eyes to the things unseen, the realm where only with faith I can see.

I need You more than I need anything else, and I'm sorry I realized that a little late, and I'm sorry that I'm still in the midst of understanding the full revelation of that. Nevertheless, thank You for not giving up on me. :]]

You know what I want, and yes, I will keep on tithing and giving, till that day I receive my blessings from You. Oh, rest assured..I am a persistent one sometimes - You should know, You made me this way. :]] Anyway, looking forward to the journey we're gonna embark together! :]] I'm sure You'll provide the provision when You gave me the vision. :]]

thats all. :]]

Reid


On 9/30/2007 02:17:00 AM, Reid- let go.