Wednesday, October 17, 2007
long time blogging...

it's been pretty long since i last blogged. well, it's been a happening two weeks. this month's a OT month for me back in camp, so it explains why i've not been online - i'm not like someone known as Joel, who's ALWAYS online no matter how late we stayed back in camp. Bro, if you're reading this - get some rest already! take good care of that health and skin of yours! :P


it's been a really blessed period for me. Yongxiu (a cgl from my zone) was blessed a $600 modelling class voucher from her brother, and she in turn, gave that voucher to me. haha! so i've been attending the class - and it is really a character and confidence + modelling skill enriching experience.. there's more blessings than just this after i attended the class - which I can't really reveal the details to it now, but im sure in due time, it'll be brought to light. - this unexposed blessing is one of the reason why it kept me busy recently too. :)


recently, i recontracted my starhub mobile plan, and gotten a Sony Ericsson K810i at a rather cheap price. i can't use that phone in camp, so i planned to sell it off - and thank God, i found a friend who's company's looking for that phone too, and he is willing to buy it off from me at a higher-than-market rate. PRAISE God! after using that money to buy a PDA phone, i've got some to spend too! haha! guess i can strike that item off from my wishlist! :D
thank God that I'm able to buy off that PDA phone from a friend at a low price! :D


26th october's my unit anniversary, and a couple of my friends and i formed a band and volunteered to perform on that day. we're gonna do a accoustic version of Everything by Micheal Buble. this song's reaally nice, and I love it! they came over to my house on tuesday and we just jammed it out. stole this picture from Joel's blog. kekeke :P


xian hao, me and joel @ my crib! LOL!

here's the song we're performing,



Oh ya! and i rem i promised to show pictures of my cell group's work of art during the mid-autumn festival celebration. - i only got one
though. -_- better than nothing, will put up more if there are any.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BEAUTIFUL!

that's about all.. "D

-Letter to God-

Thank you God! for the BLESSINGS you've SHOWERED in my life recently. i'm sure more are coming! ;) anyway, You passed my test - with FULL marks! :D remember You said "test me now in this" in Malachi 3? haha! well, i did what You said, and it is so real in my life. I can never outgive You. Arise and Build is coming God - tell me how much You want me to give, and I will be obedient. Let me arise, and let me build, not just a building, but my life for You. I know it's going to be a time of sacrifice, but not just the sacrifice, it's my obedience to You that You will be well pleased.

So..Let's have a whooping good time this Arise and Build - and I'm sure i'll be a total different Reid after this period of time! :D

When will I see Your face again? when will You touch my life again? when will I breathe You in again? I think i love You...will i see Your face again?

-can NEVER get enough of You.

Reid-



On 10/17/2007 10:00:00 PM, Reid- let go.